Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fishie Features! =]

Hello lovelies!  I have some exciting news!!  I got FISHES!!  So, I thought it would be appropriate to do a little feature for them.  ^__^

First off, I got an upside-down catfish.  It looks like a regular catfish, only it's upside down.  It actually swims upside-down and eats upside-down.  Sometimes it swims right-side up, lol, but usually it doesn't.  I don't know its gender, and according to the research I did my fish is too young to tell.  So I have named it Berkeley. :3

Next I shall mention my plecostomus, my little cleaning friend.  It sucks to things in the tank as well as the sides of the tank, eating the algae and keeping everything clean.  I also do not know its gender. ;;__;;  So I have deemed it Ellington!  I think it sounds rather sophisticated.  p:

Last, but not least, my miniature lobster.  I know for a fact that it's a she!  (Exciting day!)  She is quite active and at nights likes to hide inside of Squidward's house.  XD  It's fun to watch her eat, too.  She is very particular about how she picks up the food and breaks it into chunks.  Her name is Tayla.

Well that's it for tonight. :]  I need to go feed my fishies and get to bed.  Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment