Monday, October 31, 2011

"You were WHAT for Halloween?!"

With Hallows Eve today- Monday, October 31, 2011, I decided to post some wacky costume pictures I found on the web.  Just when you think costumes couldn't get any weirder, they do.  Some of them are pretty stinkin creative, but some of them you just think "What??"

Pixelated, if you please

Mister Rogers...epic fail...
^ This is one of those times where I thought to myself, "Buddy, are you trying to get on the sex offenders list?"

Dynamite Looks
Okay, I gotta admit...these people did a pretty stellar job. "Kip"'s roller blades and "Rex-Kwon-Do"'s flag pants really take the cake...

What a ham!
The caption underneath this picture on its original website said "If you have to label your costume so people know what you are, then you've made a mistake."  Haha.  I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.

Rudolph, the Thug Reindeer
The only thing this costume says is, "Give me your candy or I'll shoot you."


After searching for crazy Halloween costumes, I think it's safe to say that you should dress up as something normal this year, like maybe a hamburger or a kleenex box.  Chances are, reindeer and Mister Rogers won't work out for you. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment